Our Vision and Values
Our school statement
We believe that we have the privilege of being responsible for introducing and developing the love of learning, responsibility and respect that will make our children grow into positive adult role models in our society.
At Calmore Infant School we aim to:
- Know our children so well we can respond to each child as an individual
- Aim for high standards in learning and behaviour
- Promote independence, resilience and love of learning
- Value caring and respective behaviour towards others
- Encourage co-operation between home and school and build a shared community
- Respect and value our environment
Calmore Infant School Vision September 2017
Our school is a happy, safe and nurturing environment for our children, staff and wider community. We work together in partnership.
It is a place where we respect and value each other and work and learn together as a team.
Our children learn to be resilient, resourceful, independent and successful learners so they will grow up to be successful adults.
We review our values regularly as a staff, with governors and parents and children. We decided to summarise our values in pictorial form so the children recognise and understand the values and our school ethos that we all want for our school. We refer to our values in assemblies and in our Milly’s Weekly Challenge.
The values incorporate our school learning heroes.